Author Topic: Webwakko  (Read 1192 times)

webwakko

• The warmest HUG arround
Webwakko
« on: Thu,05 Oct 2017 am 8:32:47 BST »
Let me be the one to kickoff the first introduction  ;)

I'm webwakko as you all can see and I started to enter the cryptoworld beginning of this year due to some advice from a good friend.
I like to to some short term trading with small currencies or just support promising & upcoming cryptocurrencies like HUG, ONION, WIT,... by writing articles and participate in giveaways, airdrops, positive discussions, moderate, etc.
I saw a thread on bitcointalk about HUG and just by the name only it got my attention. Who doesn't like a good HUG? ;D So, I started to follow the thread and soon I found out that this could be one of the currencies that could end up next to the other well known coins.
The efford to be part of this community is, compared to other communities, is little and thus should be a motivating reason to join it.
So, as a believer of HUG I entered this community and offered my help as a moderator to support it as long as possible.
Oh, and I'm a man close to 40 years old (yeah I know, i'm starting to become an old geezer  :P)

That's it... hope this community can grow as one solid team behind this wonderful coin !
NodeAddress : HLSpd6rCgjUnbCpjoPu6Fn4eoWNVQb5nAu
My wallet : H8jeVEC2JYx5e9AUx82T6N5XDPD6yKDr1g

hug

• Administrator
Re: Webwakko
« Reply #1 on: Thu,05 Oct 2017 am 8:48:05 BST »
I am very glad you're here! :)
Node addresses:  1.HPxQUDYvcM8zbYdH7ZNXjfPRm51c6GPztR ◽ 2. HVhgsDQYtU3T5h82Ny3eKabMTw9rBw5JyA

HUG - Small coin – HUGe opportunities...
‖ ‖ http://hugcoin.online/ ‖ ‖

sunyewu

« Reply #2 on: Sun,08 Oct 2017 pm 3:21:57 BST »
I am 40 years old, the father of two sons, I come from China for my ideal and struggle to believe that he is the best

« Last Edit: Mon,09 Oct 2017 am 1:20:07 BST by sunyewu »
NodeAddress:HJe4YozAhFC9LJZTmceu3czEqXHexvjnMw
My wallet:HTkGuTrFDjx7NBurNr5eRx756W2qdDmaf1

shotgun1969

« Reply #3 on: Mon,09 Oct 2017 am 3:33:28 BST »
Lurker and miner i love crypto currencies and everything there about.   i love mining and this is a perfect way to put a wallet
on a computer that is mining and do something else at the same time.  i refuse to cpu mine any of my mining computers
cause the little i gain from cpu coins i loose on the gpu side so its not worth it.
node address:HJYWL1xoen9sbGRiiAqy1RE9eQyXMyvJy4
wallet address:H9LEoMCWDy6LScjtpYTRQS4FtN8kUwSZpY

webwakko

« Reply #4 on: Wed,11 Oct 2017 am 8:34:24 BST »
I am 40 years old, the father of two sons, I come from China for my ideal and struggle to believe that he is the best
Haha, funny, you don't look like someone from China when I look at your profile picture, but welcome anyway =)

webwakko

« Reply #5 on: Wed,11 Oct 2017 am 8:35:03 BST »
Lurker and miner i love crypto currencies and everything there about.   i love mining and this is a perfect way to put a wallet
on a computer that is mining and do something else at the same time.  i refuse to cpu mine any of my mining computers
cause the little i gain from cpu coins i loose on the gpu side so its not worth it.
Welcome ;)
I like the way you think !

sunyewu

« Reply #6 on: Sat,14 Oct 2017 pm 3:16:12 BST »
Haha, funny, you don't look like someone from China when I look at your profile picture, but welcome anyway =)
Is it like now?
NodeAddress:HJe4YozAhFC9LJZTmceu3czEqXHexvjnMw
My wallet:HTkGuTrFDjx7NBurNr5eRx756W2qdDmaf1

cryptoman007

« Reply #7 on: Sat,06 Jan 2018 am 2:37:14 GMT »
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the crypto world, this is my first coin that I have been involved, hope HUG have a great community and a early joiners will get good rewards :)
Node Address: HNRvvPZfquzQT77pt8cbUF8CFeKJsY5Vxz
Address: H8x85chgL197inXurog22WJy7qJLqrowbs

hug

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: Sat,06 Jan 2018 pm 1:20:11 GMT »
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the crypto world, this is my first coin that I have been involved, hope HUG have a great community and a early joiners will get good rewards :)

Welcome to the community! Thank you for your confidence!  :)
Regards,
hug
Node addresses:  1.HPxQUDYvcM8zbYdH7ZNXjfPRm51c6GPztR ◽ 2. HVhgsDQYtU3T5h82Ny3eKabMTw9rBw5JyA

HUG - Small coin – HUGe opportunities...
‖ ‖ http://hugcoin.online/ ‖ ‖